Friday, January 20, 2006

Back to Kindergarten

Dear Friends,

Today I posted the sidebar information under the link "View my complete profile." I think it's too long for the sidebar, but I'm having a heckuva time getting it to wrap and connect to the lnk.

Also, I've been visiting some of your blogs, and trying to figure out how to make an easy link to them on my blog. I'm still working on it. The cut and paste thing didn't seem to work for me. They're sending me back to kindergarten.

By the way, I'm also a woman who talks to herself, but I can't put that in the profile. I mean, I wouldn't want to advertise that I'm slightly bizarre, would I? But then, it's nice to know someone is listening :-)

Commitment: I have been working on creating my own writing space in a now-deserted kid's room. I'll be back to talk about the writing space and also the little post it notes I have all over, things I'm gonna blog about in my next life.

Until we meet again--

Beth aka woman who talks to herself

4 comments:

Christina K Brown said...

Beth...nice to meet you!!

Wlecome to the dark side.

Christina K Brown said...

darn fingers...


welcome

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna email you soon as I get a chance--too much I wanna say here. I LOVE the stuff you've been doing with the blog--and I can't believe more people haven't responded to that last entry! Everything is beautiful, my friend...

Love, P
http://journals.aol.com/paulajlambert/PaulaLambert-Author

Theresa Williams said...

In your next life?! Here's to new beginnings! Now and always.